We have a NextEngine 3D Scanner SD. Status: working!
- Download the Desktop 3D scanner drivers from support.nextengine.com and go to the download section and install. (local mirror: usb_driver_installer.exe)
- After save is complete, right click in installer and go to Properties
- Then click on the Compatibility tab and check 'Run this program in compatibility mode for:“ and set it to Windows XP SP3 and press OK
- Now right click on the installer and select 'Run as administrator'
- Proceed to install and make sure that the 3D Scanner driver box is unchecked (if it is checked, then proceed and just ignore the errors that might pop up)
- ScanStudio will start with errors, but just close the software after it loads up
- Copy the attached DLL (wdapi901.dll) to the following directories:
- C:\Program Files(x86)\NextEngine\ScanStudio\Driver
- C:\Program Files(x86)\NextEngine\ScanStudio\DLL
- Run ScanStudio and plug in scanner
If installing on a 32-bit PC, please skip steps 7-9
License details are on the passwords page.
- Laura & Random reported that the machine seemed to be broken
- Mike opened it up and found that there is an unknown fault on the power supply board - similar to its initial fault.
- Martin has fixed the power supply fault.
3dscanner.txt · Last modified: 2020-06-15 19:09 by tim