TRAINING REQUIRED BEFORE USE.
Bambi BB24 on loan from marcin. There's also a “tiny” 3L one owned by the lab.
- Compressed air is stored energy. If it escapes suddenly it will cause damage and injury.
- Compressed air can perforate skin. Keep your hands away from the connectors and air outputs.
- Air can blow debris in various directions. Wear safety glasses.
- Air tools are the same as power tools (can remove fingers, break limbs, etc)
- Don't use makeshift pressure vessels, respect pressure ratings.
- The compressor operates on a max. 50% duty cycle, and the longest you can use it at full blast is 30 min.
General Usage Tips
- Attached is a micro mist remover and precision regulator, so you can get very clean air at pressures 0-2bar with 0.02 bar accuracy.
- If you need to go higher than that, you'll have to remove the precision regulator and use a regular one (also provided).
- Close the drain valve before use, or the tank won't build up pressure.
- Open the drain value after use (slowly, to allow the tank to decompress) and leave it open to avoid condensation (which can corrode the metal).
- Top up oil (supplied) every so often.
- Cover it with a dust sheet when not in use otherwise the wood dust will kill seals and filters quickly.
- Loaned to lab
- air duster/blower with water filter
- air brush
- solder paste dispenser
aircompressor.txt · Last modified: 2020-07-23 20:06 by marcin