Table of Contents
Trying to log in? Use your Hacklab single sign-on. Create an account or reset your password.
Go to the start page for quick links to other lab services.
The lab is open!
For public information on open nights see COVID-19 Visitor Information.
The purposes of the Hacklab are:
- To promote and and encourage technical, scientific and artistic skills and innovation through individual projects, collaboration and education;
- To provide open events to allow the wider community to meet and socialise together;
- To promote and support the use and development of free and open technologies, standards, ideas, hardware and software for the benefit of all;
- To provide a shared physical workspace, tools, storage and other resources for its members;
- To work with other bodies with similar or complementary objectives.
Members may access the Members Area for meeting minutes and accounts.
Hacklab People and Groups
Using the Lab
- Safety Topics:
Tools, Equipment and Spaces
G1 Social Space
Currently undergoing major refurbishment:
- Join G1 Refurbishment action group to help.
See the Laser Cutting Interest Group
- Ultimaker 2 (see also 3D Printers)
- Prusa i3 MK 3 (see also 3D Printers)
- Voron 2.4 r2 (see also 3D Printers)
See the 3D Printing Interest Group
G8 Workshop and Tools
There's a project to create a new central workbench in G8 (workshop). Join Workshop Interest Group to discuss and help out
- Power Supplies
- Test Equipment
- Seaward PrimeTest 100 PAT tester
See the Network Interest Group
- Amateur Radio - Amateur radio & the Hacklab
Newer, maybe more organised project pages
Older project pages
- Suppliers - Where to buy stuff
- Clutter, Loaned Equipment and the start of an asset database
How Can I Help?
More information about Edinburgh Hacklab is available on our main website. Members may access the Members Area.
start.txt · Last modified: 2023-01-18 15:06 by jaso55555